Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Mental Illnesses: I Used to Think...Now I Know...This is Why I Blog.

Meet Janna (isn't she gorgeous!?)



Today I'm appearing on an American bloggers site called Perception is Everything. Janna does SUCH a fabulous job of sharing what it's like to be a military man's wife, and like me, she is also passionate about how we view the world.

So today Janna has asked me to think about the following statements:

I used to think...

Now I know...

People see me as...

But I hope that they know...

I blog because...

Check out my answers here:

Define Your Own Perception, Part VIII 

 

 Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxxx

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Aww thanks girl! Great job!! It was a pleasure to have you!