Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Tuesday 13 November 2012

50 Shages Of...






Red; the colour that your cheeks will brightly flush when you read Fifty Shades of Grey.

Either you'll be blushing from embarrassment when you realise that everyone is staring at you thinking you're a sex bomb, whilst reading the book in public OR you'll be blushing as you catch your mind racing off into places you didn't know exist, whilst in a juicy part of the story.

Yes, it's raunchy.

Yes, it's increased the sales of zip ties, ropes and sex toys around the world.

Yes, it's likely to put the kink back in kinky.

But hey, I also think that if you read between the rather risque lines, you'll discover a blossoming story about two young adults who are exploring each others bodies and learning about each others lives, whilst falling in love for the very first time.

And, let's face it, when you're young, and in love, getting to know each other happens more in the bedroom then any other room in the house - whether you'd like to admit it or not.

Just when you think you can't handle any more of Christian Grey, there's Fifty Shades Freed and Fifty Shades Darker.

WARNING: if you have a partner, be sure to have them near while reading this book. Yes, a woman has needs. Yes, this book is likely to make her needier than a dog on heat.

Boys, this could be great ideas for your partners christmas stockings!!!

Enjoy!

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxxx

4 comments:

Eesh said...

Yes YES! I'm finishing up book two as we speak and ever so excited to start book three!

xx

Arielle said...

Haha I loved em!

Arielle said...

Haha I loved em!

Mel said...

Wow, I think that's one of the most positive reviews I've read about it! I must preface my comment by being upfront and honest, and say that I haven't read the books. But to be honest, I have zero interest! I have however, read enough reviews that I feel like I've read it! But this one is by far the best, and most hilarious! Check it out... http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/340987215