Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Thursday 24 October 2013

Don't Tell the Guests - Our Wedding Dance

We winged our wedding dance.

Yup, our MC came up to us, said it's time for your wedding dance, we said "shit - we forgot about that!" We then proceeded to race up to the band, whisper some words about a song that we really wanted to boogy to in their ear, they said, give us 5 mins, go get a drink and we'll see what we can do, and then BAM! The first dance was announced over the loud speaker and we busted out this little number!!!


Whenever I'm feeling a little stressed, or need a pick me up, I watch this, and am reminded of just how lucky I am to have a husband who I can go through life laughing with and "winging things!"

What was your first dance?

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxx


No comments: