Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Girl With a Dream - Told No - Didn't Let Her Dream Go - Now Famous

Adelaide Wedding Photographers Port Lincoln Photos logo

I love a good old story of someone who follows their passion, despite setbacks, and uses that motivation to achieve the greatest of goals!

Jade Norwood is a very well known photographer around my home town (near Port Lincoln).

I have always idealised her photography skills, as the photos pop up on my news feed, but after reading her story, I now fall even more in love with them!

Learn about a photographer, who was once told something that almost shattered her world, but she set out to prove people wrong, and is now an amazingly talented, highly successful photographer.

Which brings me back to one of my favourite things; just do it! If something means enough to you, bite the bullet and do it! 

I did it with my blog, despite my anxieties of putting my thoughts out there for people to read, and it has by far been the most satisfying experience for me!

Jade can do it! I can do it! You can do it!

Take it away Jade.

1 comment:

Eesh said...

Stories such as Jade's gives me hope. I'm a strong believer in pursuing your passion and doing what makes you happy. To hell with the naysayers!

xo
Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise