Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Friday 13 December 2013

Life's Better With You by my Side



There's a guy I know who is abit of a  champion so I snapped him up and made a husband of him.

Naww my husband; I love saying that.

I love knowing that husband means a life long commitment to put up with each other even when all you want to do sometimes is to strangle some sense into them!

Sometimes I wished people could see my man through my eyes because there's a side he reserves only for me. But then I feel blessed that I'm the person he's chosen to share his complete self with.

He makes me laugh every single day, even when I walk in the door from work with my grumpy pants on.

He challenges me and forces me to question my decisions until I'm convinced that what I'm thinking is best for me, him and us.

Life is lonely without him.

When something exciting happens the first number that I dial in my phone is under the tag hubby.

Even if I'm surrounded by my closest friends and family, if he isn't there I never feel completely content.

I love that we can sit in a comfortable silence.

It's nice to share life with someone who completely gets you and who knows when I need quiet time, sleep or fed.

I'm forever comforted knowing that when life gets bumpy we ll tackle it side by side.

I love the man he's become and seeing him change as our priorities change focus.

I respect that he puts me and our  relationship above everything else.

I adore that he'll step in and make the tough decisions.

He's the smartest guy I know.

He loves life and likes things simple which helps someone who over complicates things inside of their mind.

He can calm me just by hearing his voice.

I miss him when we're apart even if it's just while we're at work.

He cooks for me.

My husband understands my love language and has changed his behavior to show me asks of service.

He is kind.

I still got butterflies every time I'm about to see him.

He knows the importance of date nights and communication.

Michael is generous with his time.

He puts others before himself.

His laugh is infectious.

My husband understands that all relationship take effort and that marriage is a verb not a noun.

He's sexy and cares about his appearance.

He can be super romantic.

When I least expect it, he sends me reassuring text messages.

Sometimes he can be brutally honest but it's always what I need to hear and never to be mean.

He's my best friend.

I couldn't imagine life without him.

Life's always better with him by my side.

How do you feel about your partner?

Do they rock your socks?

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxxx

No comments: