Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Positive Talk

Never undermine the power of positive feedback.

Some times we re so busy in our little world's that we forget to take a look up from what we're focusing on to see just how grateful we are for our life and the people in it.

So whether it be a friend, colleague, stranger or family member, I dare you to take a look around and find one thing or person you are grateful for and let them know.

You'll make their day and they'll be filled with warm fuzzies.


Today I am grateful for work mates who make me laugh and who can share in my joy of 90s music and terrible singing!

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxxx

No comments: