Unspoken Conversations are the topics that are often swept under the carpet, whispered amongst the closest of friends and bitched about by many. I want to create awareness about difficult things that people face in life; grief, mental health, money, illnesses, family troubles, relationship difficulties and putting yourself first. I want to tell the truth about things that really matter.

Sunday 6 April 2014

Always in a Rush

Do you ever feel like you're always in a rush?

You could be rushing to hit the snooze button in the morning,  rushing to get ready because you hit the snooze button 3 times before work and now you have 15 minutes to get out the door,  rushing to fit in your 50 million jobs on your to do list on your half an lunch break,  rushing to get home from work to go to such and such meeting or training or to get tea on because your starving?

Always in a hurry to fit everything in, in such a small amount of time?

Are you feeling exhausted from this fast pace life you have created?

Or who is it,  that creates this life?  Do you feel like you're expected to be busy?

How many of the things that are making you feel rushed,  activities that you want to participate in versus things that you feel obliged to do.

It's scary to think about what we might be missing out on when we're 50 million miles an hour all of the time.

Are we missing out on feeling enjoyment from the activities we engage in because we're so overwhelmed with what's next on our to do list?

I've really found that they #100happydays has helped me to slow down my life because it's teaching me to find enjoyment in my surroundings and to stop and do something that I want to do for no one else's happiness but my own.

I don't want to stop one day and feel as though my life has passed me by in a blur of fatigue.

I want to know that I took the time to enjoy life,  and not just live it.

Is your life passing you by?

Look after yourself and those around you,

Kirsty xxx

No comments: